Friday 22 May 2015

Yet another quiz.

  • 1:What are you wearing?

    Nothing exciting; i'm exhausted and just lounging about in clothes i'll probably sleep in.
  • 2:Ever been in love?

    Since early childhood. My first crush was a gap-toothed girl who was my neighbour - i moved , and missed her a lot. Hannah, i think her name was

    I visited her once, a few years later, but she didn't remember me.
  • 3:Ever had a terrible breakup?

    Many. One was almost funny because it was so incredibly over the top. Another was unbelievably cruel.
  • 4:How tall are you?

    Too tall for the cot I'm borrowing; my feet dangle over the end and i miss my old beds. I have a King Single and a Queen bed, because my spine is rooted. I used to be 5'11 1/2 " but I've shrunk to 5'10 since then due to the damage to my back. I look forward to a future cameo in Ant Man.

  • 5:How much do you weigh?

    Wayyy too much; i have no idea where my scales are since the flood here. I haven't been able to exercise properly - and no, cleaning up after a flood doesn't count.
  • 6:Any tattoos do you want?

    Unless they are electronic and mutable, zero
  • 7:Any piercings that you want?

    See above
  • 8:OTP?
    f$0dKGm4d%db

    Use it wisely.
  • 9:Favorite Show?

    The Flash maybe?
  • 10:Favorite bands?

    Of all time? Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Kate Bush. Used to love Talking Heads. I don't have the connections to any new music that I would like.
  • 11:Something you miss?

    My health, hope about the future, having a place of my own.
  • 12:Favorite song?

    "Sensual world" if i'm being touched by a woman.

    Right this second?

    Placebo - Protect Me From What I Want

  • 13:How old are you?

    Older than ashes.
  • 14:Zodiac sign?

    All of them.
  • 15:Hair Color?

    Going gray and white.
  • 16:Favorite Quote?

    "All animals are equal - but some are more equal than others".
  • 17:Favorite singer?
    Kate Bush overall
  • 18:Favorite color?

    Visible ones. The UV spectrum is all kinds of off.
  • 19:Loud music or soft?

    Mostly soft, although variation is important. The current fad of dynamic compression is awful.
  • 20:Where do you go when you're sad?

    Inside myself.
  • 21:How long does it take you to shower?

    Ages. Ideally i brush teeth and shave as well as everything else.
  • 22:How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

    About 1 hr, 30 mins if i push it.
  • 23:Ever been in a physical fight?

    Yes, mostly one sided and not of my choosing.
  • 24:Turn on?

    So many! My kink list is enormous.
  • 25:Turn off?

    Receiving pain/humiliation. I'm hypersensitive to that now.
  • 26:The reason I joined Tumblr?

    POOOOOORRRRRRRN
  • 27:Fears?

    Cancer (already had a close run); homelessness, especially as the gov't /opposition are united in cutting services to the poor and I'm disabled; not being able to find love.
  • 28:Last thing that made you cry?

    Properly? My father's death. It was prolonged and cruel.
  • 29:Last time you cried?

    I was 23?
  • 30:Meaning behind your url

    Guess!
  • 31:Last book you read?

    Some trashy science fiction novel. I have to give up on paper books now, I can't carry them about as I move and it looks like I'll be moving a lot. The flood destroyed a lot of them in any case.

  • 32:Last song you listened to?

    Placebo - I'll Be Yours

  • 33:Last show you watched?

    Some documentary on aircraft accidents. Apparently the effect of automation has been that pilots are now falling asleep and zoning out from boredom, and not really learning how to fly - and when things go wrong, they will go very very wrong.
  • 37:Place you want to visit?

    Realistic or unrealistic?

    Unrealistic. The pyramids, before the vandals destroy them.

    Realistic. Circular Queue.
  • 38:Last place you were?

    I am.
  • 39:Do you have a crush?

    Always.
  • 40:Last time you kissed someone?

    Maybe ten years ago now? She was not a nice person - but oh! she was pretty. I kept thinking I could break through to her, but no; her problems were too deep.
  • 41:Last time you were insulted and what was it?

    Oh i get insults on twitter etc all the time. Some feminist said all men were subhuman; i'm going to take that personally, every time.
  • 46:Last sport you played?

    That I remember? Tennis. I have medical problems that make all such activities beyond me, but if I could play it would be tennis or soccer.
  • 50:Favorite movie?

    Right now? Hmm. I liked "The Avengers"

No comments:

Post a Comment