Monday 9 February 2015

Feminist bashes man for dissenting - her Sisterhood cheers her on.



rainbowsfuckyourface
:
brett-caton:
valvesoftware:
i love this
So much for “hating feminazis”, rainbowsfuckyourface…

You liar; given a chance, these are the people you support; fascist bitches who will bash anyone who disagrees with them.
Except for the fact that “meninists” don’t fight for anything except for the friend zone being gone. A concept that isn’t even real.
At this point this is harassment and I have cops at my disposal that can track IP addresses and find you.
"Except for the fact that “meninists” don’t fight for anything " .. well that part was right - it's a parody, you dolt - a mirror image of feminism, to show how absurd that movement is - and how does your kind react?

With violence.

You are so convinced you are persecuted but the fact is, your movement is so revered it is State funded - no other political movement would dare to ask for that funding

It is now taught in schools to little kids as FACT I can't imagine the outrage if the political philosophy of the Republican Party was taught like Feminism is. It's now the de facto State Religion - despite being in supposedly secular states.



"At this point this is harassment and I have cops at my disposal that can track IP addresses and find you."

Your posts are in a public place - as I have already pointed out.

You think I'm harassing you? The Tumblr Staff say otherwise.

https://www.tumblr.com/policy/en/community

Find where I'm violating the TOS. Report me.
The fact is - as your own violent post demonstrated - you hate Free Speech, and seek to intimidate me with threats of violence.

Ninja Commando! Now with more fascism!



I'm waiting for the part where you tell me your dad is a commando-ninja, and he will use his drone-swarm to shoot me with missiles.





No comments:

Post a Comment