Sunday 10 January 2016

NSFW - The Vanishing of Emogene Cabot


 Emogene Cabot? Why no, I have never heard of her. Perhaps she went to the next cult, not this one.





Would I like to join your cult? Ummm... may.. be?



Woah! That smile! Not a good smile! But the body is so tempting! But the hands... what the hell ... what the ...


Oh no! Piper! Your hands... they got you too! No, I will not wait for an ad-break to discuss this!


Piper - get your clothes back on! You'll catch your death of cold!  ... is it warm suddenly?


Walk into the flames? Why yes, that is a reasonable suggestion.


 Hmm. How long am I supposed to stay here for?


Well, yes, fire is uncomfortable - but I've had worse. Say, that lemonade was spiked, wasn't it? You just wanted a human sacrifice?!


Well, no fun for you! Piper! Find our clothes! We're leaving!


I met a feller who said he would take care of the business... said he appreciated how to turn up the heat on those screwballs.

I tried to focus on what he was saying - he's torched a lot of people - but those glasses - should I say something? I should. No, I really shouldn't.

 Dammit! He's left!

And I just realised I have no idea where Emogene went. Maybe I should have told him to ask questions first...

No comments:

Post a Comment