Tuesday 14 June 2016

Social Justice - now 15% more evil! (Contains Penny Dreadful spoilers)

oliviascully:
I support her villainy and misandry
I support her emotional trauma
I support her hatred and rage
I support her finally being able to express these emotions
I support her uplifting downtrodden women
I support her awakening the anger of other sex workers
I support her showing these women how to inflict harm on their abusers
I do not support the obsession of Victor, compliance of Jekyll, and betrayal of Dorian in trying to make her a “proper woman”

“ I support her villainy and misandry”
https://joeyreviews.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/screen-shot-2015-01-12-at-3-51-55-pm.png
If someone bathes in blood,
it's usually a hint that
they might be a bit evil...
http://www.mymbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/05/Bloody-orgy.png
If they have orgies in the stuff,
it's the writer using a megaphone
in case you just fucking don't get it.

It’s good to see feminists out and proud about their misandry.

But oh - so brave of you to admit you love villainy.

Come out of the closet and expose your true nature to the light - unless that will mean you will shrivel like salted slugs?

“ I support her emotional trauma”

And the fact she murders men - thus causing emotional trauma not just to them but to every friend or family member or just the person who relied on them for their community to work? No?

“ I support her hatred and rage”

Which is directed at people who have done nothing to deserve any of it - she never actually attacks the people who abused her.



image
Was Hitler a Social Justice Warrior? He, too, supported hating people because they had a characteristic in common with those he felt had injured him. He wasn’t full of hatred to men - or women - per se, however, so they’d probably expel him as being some sort of pansy.

“ I support her finally being able to express these emotions”

Pity she only managed it after murdering an innocent and training a gang of psychopaths in terrorism. Oops!

“I support her uplifting downtrodden women"

Which she is going to do by killing their husbands, their fathers and their sons? Yeah, that’ll work out well. Even if she somehow succeeded in this lunacy, she’d just make humanity extinct. And I bet all those women would just love not having anyone to support them when they got old.

“ I support her awakening the anger of other sex workers"

Who, because the writer/s are feminists, are imagined as universally victims, and not just people working in hard conditions.



image
Like the men were. And the boys were. Life was tough. Teaching people to murder people who haven’t harmed them doesn’t make it easier.



image
image

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--ZytjuXkPWg/VZ_QCXaIT7I/AAAAAAAAAmw/3fvUDR9WGAs/s1600/When-our-day-has-come-you-will-know-terror..jpg
Not exactly subtle about her plans.
Not exactly hiding her nature.

Watching a TV series with SocJus
is like watching a documentary
of the Holocaust
with a Nazi.

They keep cheering at all the wrong moments.



It doesn’t do much good to the people murdered by your fucking ‘Social Justice’ either.

“ I do not support the obsession of Victor, compliance of Jekyll, and betrayal of Dorian in trying to make her a proper woman”


Neither do I, it’s really bad writing.

He might as well have donned a fedora and started yelling “go home, gamer girl”.

He’s completely out of character, but he’s just a Strawman, a representative of the mythical Patriarchy, and he no longer speaks like Victor Frankenstein.

Congratulations, SocJus. You managed to fuck up Victorian era drama by being unable to drop 21st century gender politics even for half an hour.



image
Me, I’d just put a bullet in her brain. But if a lobotomy could work - why not? I’m sure it’s better than allowing a genocidal maniac free rein.

Of course, it won’t work because it’s Penny Dreadful, and Victor will always fail, because raisins.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/051/837/13a.jpg

Not strictly relevant, but it made me laugh myself silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment